- We welcome all who are interested in participating in Jewish life.
- We are a small, intimate congregation where everyone knows your name.
- We are a synagogue with deep roots founded in 1900 and worship in a beautifully preserved, historic building..
- We are an independent congregation with an innovative spiritual leader.
- We welcome interfaith couples.
- We use the Reform prayerbooks, Mishkan T’Filah and Miskan Hanefesh.
- We welcome lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender members.
To find out more, please visit us during our services. We typically have services the first Friday of the month and on the High Holy Days. Click on the calendar link for a schedule. You can also email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, click on the following links: